GLOBE HOUSE TEAM MEMBERS:
Ms.R. Molina, A.P. Supervision (I.A.), Room 251
Ms. C. Le�n, Guidance Counselor, Room 201
Ms. P. Rukaj, Guidance Counselor, Room 351
Mrs. M. Milgrom, House Coordinator, 201
Mrs. J. Ayala, Family Para, Room 201
Ms. Z. Valentine, Family Para, Room 403
The Globe House at Columbus High School is the House designated for students who are identified as English Language Learners (ELL).
The House services more than five hundred students. These students are from all over the world, representing thirty-nine languages.
The House goals are:
2. To provide and support an academic curriculum so that students acquire English language skills.
3. To honor differences in cultures and reinforce similarities through curriculum and activities.
4. To comply with and enforce the mandates of Federal, State and Local governments.
5. To involve parents in their children�s academic life through our Parent as Learners program so that they know how to help their children succeed academically.
6. To integrate ELL students into the mainstream, theme-based academies
Along with monthly meetings with teachers teaching our Globe House students, we keep in constant communication with the GLOBE HOUSE Team Members to report anything of importance.
Special Programs and Clubs in which our students are involved.